If I experience bubbling during installation, what should I do?
- If your screen protector experiences bubbling, apply firm pressure with your fingertip or fingernail to the area just aside of where bubbling has occurred, and then press over and away from the bubbling. Repeat this step as needed. Rubbing back and forth is often helpful.
- Should any bubbling remain, allow about 24 hours for the screen to “settle” and if any bubbling has occurred, it will generally dissipate. If you continue to have issues, contact us at support@Mydiamonddog.com
- You may also use your screen-protector backing as a tool to apply pressure to smooth the screen protector surface during installation.
Why is DIAMOND DOG screen protector less likely to have bubbles after installation?
- We employ an advanced adhesive backing that uses a large, stiff surface that enhances installation success and simplicity and also firmly and completely protects your screen protector during shipping. Along with our proprietary adhesives, this backing allows the screen protector to be removed from the backing in a way to keeps the adhesive residue on the screen protector and not on the backing.
- This application technology also allows the screen protector to lay down more smoothly and evenly, to prevent or minimize initial bubbling.
Why is DIAMOND DOG easier to install?
- Our brand is committed to thoughtful design that not only protects your mobile device, but also informs, delights, and simplifies your experience.
- That’s why we’ve included simple 3-STEP Quick Installation Guide inside each original box.
- We also offer a helpful install video that not only walks you through the process of getting your screen protector installed quickly and painlessly, but also highlights some of the other ways we’re doing our best to be helpful.
Where can I get help installing my DIAMOND DOG screen protector?
What payment options are available?
• We offer many convenient payment options, including major credit cards.
Can I revise my order quantity or shipping location?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us of the order changes you wish and we’ll do whatever we can to best accommodate you.
Can I cancel my order?
- If your pre-order has yet to be shipped, we will be able to cancel your pre-order and process a full refund. Please contact us ASAP, and we will do our best to assist you.
- If your order has already been shipped, please wait to receive your item in the mail and then contact us at email@example.com to advise us of the reason for your return. We will provide you with further instructions once we receive your communication.
Is your screen “3D”?
• After testing various 3D screen-protector applications, we designed our screen protectors to cover the entire glass surface but stop before and extend over the edge of the phone. Our testing found that screen protectors that extend beyond the edge of the glass were more vulnerable to scratching and cracking, and ultimately failure.
Is the screen protector compatible with my phone case?
• Our screen protectors are designed and cut precisely to the exacting measurements of your phone’s screen. To prevent bubbling and chipping, our screen protectors do not extend over the edge of the phone, and therefore will most likely work with any case designed to work with your phone.
Do you offer screen protectors for other products?
- Our goal is to set and maintain the diamond standard for ultimate protection for mobile devices.
- Our current product offering includes mobile phones and is listed on our product page. Go to mydiamonddog.com/shop for details.
- If there’s a product type you’d like us to consider, please let us know and we’ll seriously consider offering a product for you. Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your screen protector prevent fingerprints and smudges?
• The combination of our DiamondClad Diamond-Like Carbon Coating Technology and our vacuum processed oleophobic anti-fingerprint technology, applied to real tempered glass, provide significantly extended protection from screen smudges and fingerprints.
• Perspiration and rubbing against fabric, like denim, significantly reduces the life of a phone or screen protector’s anti-fingerprint capability.
• In lab tests, our patented technology proved to protect and maintain fingerprint and smudge protec- tion up to 4 times longer against denim fabric abrasion and up to 6 times longer against perspiration.
Does the screen protector feel like the phone’s glass without the protector?
• Because our screen protector is made of the same material used on new phones—real tempered glass—it feels as natural as your naked phone.
Is the DIAMOND DOG screen protector made of glass or plastic?
• The DIAMOND DOG screen protector is made of tempered glass, plus treated with our DiamondClad Diamond-Like Carbon Technology and anti-fingerprint technology.
Can the screen protector be removed and then re-applied?
Our tempered glass screen protector is not reusable. If, however, in the event that your screen protector is damaged or worn, we will replace your screen protector as long as you own the original DIAMOND DOG-protected phone for which the screen protector was purchased. Please see our warranty information for details.
What allows Diamond Dog screen protector to maintain its new pristine look longer?
The combination of our DiamondClad™ Diamond-Like Carbon Coating Technology and our vacuum treated oleophobic anti-fingerprint technology, applied to real tempered glass all makes your phone feel natural and look new longer.
What makes the Diamond Dog screen protector more durable?
- We start with Tempered Glass, just like what is standard on most smart phones.
- We then add our patented DiamondClad™ Diamond-Like Carbon Coating technology – the evolution of our technology and material that has protected billions of hard drives over the past 20 plus years.
- We then use vacuum processing technology to add an oleophobic anti-fingerprint coating, which also provides an additional degree of protection in addition to its smudge and fingerprint repelling feature.
- We also use advanced multi-layer adhesives that bond each of the many layers that make up our Diamond-Like strong, yet slim and natural screen protector.
- Watch our lab test video to see for yourself how DIAMOND DOG IS proven better.
What mobile devices do you currently protect with your DiamondClad™ tempered glass screen protectors?
Does the warranty cover any damage to my phone?
- While the use of both screen protectors and protective cases are the best defense against damage to your phone, your phone may still become damaged.
- Our warranty covers damage to the screen protector but not to the phone.
What is your warranty policy?
- Should your DD screen protector become damaged or break, return it and we’ll replace it as long as you own your DIAMOND DOG-protected phone.
- Please see our warranty information for complete details
How can I track my order?
- An automated shipping confirmation e-mail with tracking information will be sent to you after you have placed your order.
- If you have placed an order and not received a shipping confirmation email or tracking number, please contact us at email@example.com
When will I receive my order tracking number?
- You will automatically be given a tracking number in a shipping confirmation email sent to you after your order has been processed.
- If you have not received an email after 3 business days from the date of your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you as soon as possible. Be sure to check your email spam filter before contacting us, as some email services may route unrecognizable email addresses to the spam folder.
How long does standard shipping typically take within the contiguous 48 states?
- Shipping time varies, based on the carrier and method you choose.
- Standard shipping time is estimated and provided at the time of purchase.
- Please note that the estimated delivery time is not guaranteed, while we’ll always do our best to get your product to you in the time window you’ve requested.
- If you have an urgent need for your screen protector, expedited shipping is available for an additional shipping charge.
What are shipping costs for the screen protector?
• Standard shipping is free within the contiguous 48 States.
• Expedited shipping is optional but is paid for by the customer.
• If you return your screen protector for a replacement unit, you are responsible for the shipping costs of the damaged screen protector and shipping costs for the replacement unit.
Why Screen Protection
Will the screen protector guarantee to protect my mobile device from any damage?
- Virtually all screen protectors ultimately will fail. That’s because they are designed to take the brunt of the damage, instead of your mobile device. Depending on the circumstance, screen protectors may scratch or crack to defend your device from damage.
- DIAMOND DOG screen protectors, with DiamondClad™ tempered glass, have been lab tested to protect 3-6 times better against scratches, 5 times better against abrasion, and 3 times better against impact than leading competitor screen protectors. Watch our lab test video to see for yourself.
I have a case for my device. Isn’t that enough?
- Protective phone cases are very helpful but can’t guarantee they will protect against all circumstances that could scratch, crack or disable your phone.
- We recommend that for your best protection, you should use both a screen protector and a protective mobile device case.
Why do I need a screen protector?
- Phones now cost more than ever, with many models over $1,000.
- 2 in 3 smartphone owners reported damage to their phone in 2018 and almost 60% of that damage was from scratched or cracked screens.*[AK1] [CR2]
- Even if you have damage insurance for your phone, there is often still a modest payment required to replace or repair a scratched or cracked screen. And there’s also the cost of the insurance, that adds up month after month.
- While protective cases can be helpful, no phone case can provide 100% safety and damage protection for your mobile device. A durable screen protector can significantly improve the durability and life of your mobile device screen.
*SquareTrade, a division of AllState, MarketWatch 11/25/18